Returns & Warranties
Return & Exchange Policy
(This does not apply to special order items, special orders are not returnable)
Return for exchange or refund will be allowed only within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt. All authorized return merchandise must be unused and in its original saleable packaging. No return or exchange on merchandise that shows signs of having been installed, mounted, scratched, or defaced will be allowed. RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER must be issued before any returns can be made. We will not accept any returns without this number. Please write this number clearly on the outside of the returning package and tag the item(s) inside with your name and R.A. number. All returns must be received by No Limit Enterprises, Inc. within 10 calendar days after the R.A. number has been issued. The Return Authorization Number does not imply a replacement or refund, but only that we will inspect the merchandise based on your claim. Returns must be sent freight prepaid and insured by you. Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. A photo copy of your invoice showing the invoice number must accompany your return along with a written explanation and a contact phone number where we may be able to reach you. It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the correctness of size and application of the parts before installation. We cannot be held responsible for parts ordered for the wrong application. If a correct part is ordered, but shipped incorrect, we will make all efforts to make good at no extra charge. All approved refunds will be paid by either Company Check, Credit Card Credit, or Account Credit, all to be determined by No Limit Enterprises, Inc.. A 25% restocking fee will be assessed on all authorized returns. No cancellations, refunds, or exchanges on special order items or custom order items will be allowed.
BACK TO TOP
How do I return an item?
In order to properly process and expedite your return, please follow these instructions:
- Email or call our Customer Service Department at (866) 381-4618 for an RGA (Return Goods Authorization). Let us know the No Limit Motorsport Order Number and reason for return. You will find your order number on your invoice copy.
- No Limit Motorsport will issue you an RGA (Return Goods Authorization). Please write this number on the outside of the package so we can correctly process it in the Return Department.
- Re-pack your return in a sturdy shipping carton using indestructible packing tape. Please pack it in the original manufacturer's packaging with all including the instructions, tags, etc. All returns need to include original packaging and all related hardware. Please return only items that have not been installed. Please do not ship the item in the original retail box, as they were not designed for the stresses of shipping.
- Any product shipped back to No Limit Motorsport without previous authorization will be refused and the customer will pay return shipping charges.
- Send your return to the warehouse address we give you at the time we issue the RGA. We may have you send it back to the factory or specific warehouse depending on the product.
Make sure to keep a record of the returning shipment. No Limit Motorsport cannot be responsible for the returned items until we or our agents (factory or warehouses) have signed for the packages.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges. No Limit Motorsport also cannot be held responsible for any items lost or damaged in shipping.
- Please allow the usual banking time for refunds to appear on your credit card statement. Often this will be one month. No Limit Motorsport does not accept COD's on returns.
- If you paid by Credit Card, credit will be applied to the card used to place the original order. Please check the date on the credit card originally used. If the card is expired, the credit will not process.
- If you paid by check or money order, please allow 2 weeks after the return is processed to receive your refund check.
BACK TO TOP
My order was damaged in shipment.
All items that are shipped out from No Limit Motorsport are in new and unused condition. If a package is delivered to you in damaged condition, you have the option of refusing delivery of a package with obvious damage. If you do receive a damaged package, please call No Limit Motorsport Customer Service immediately at (866) 381-4618. We will contact the Delivery Company and file a damage claim. No Limit Motorsport will arrange for the Delivery Company to pick up the damaged package. Do save all boxes and packing material for inspection by the freight carrier. Once a damage claim is made and accepted with the carrier, a claim number is generated. At that time No Limit Motorsport will work on re-processing the order for the lost or damaged items.
Please call us when you need assistance in resolving a damage claim. We want this to be as painless as possible. Theses situations do happen and we are experienced in resolving damage claims.
BACK TO TOP
You sent me the wrong item!
Please call us immediately regarding any mistakes on your order. We need to hear about problems within seven days of order receipt. It also helps us to maintain accurate inventory for all our customers.
You gave us a correct part number and we made a mistake:
- If an item is missing, make sure and finish checking your order before calling. Inspect packing materials carefully for smaller items. It is easy for small items to get wrapped up in the packing material.
- Let us know which item(s) you received incorrectly or were missing. We will go over the situation with you.
- We will find the simplest, fastest way to resolve our mistake. We will reimburse return ground freight on any mis-shipped items the fault of No Limit Motorsport. We want this to be corrected as simply as possible.
You placed your order, or gave us on the phone, an incorrect part number(s), or perhaps you just decided it wasn't what you wanted:
- Call us up. Let us know the Order number and No Limit Motorsport part number(s) in question.
- No Limit Motorsport will issue an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number. Return the product using your choice of carrier; we recommend a carrier that offers tracking and insurance.
- Please be aware that we cannot be responsible for returned parts until there is a No Limit Motorsport confirmation signature with the carrier.
- Parts must be in original packaging. No returns on parts that have been installed. Please do not use display boxes as shipping cartons.
- We will issue credit for the item(s) being returned. We do not refund the original shipping charges.
- You are responsible for paying return freight on returns that are not the fault of No Limit Motorsport.
BACK TO TOP
Defects & Warranty Policy
At times there will be products that fail due to a manufacturer defect. No Limit Motorsport honors all warranties provided by the individual manufacturers. Generally, warranties cover defects in materials and workmanship. Damage from abuse, installation errors, tuning problems, or other equipment failure is not covered. It is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer to repair or replace defective merchandise. Labor and shipping are not covered under any warranty. This is the responsibility of the customer.
Please contact customer service for more specific details.
BACK TO TOP
How do I make a warranty claim?
To make a warranty claim please follow these steps:
- Call No Limit Motorsport Customer Service at (866) 381-4618. Let us know the No Limit Motorsport part number, order number, and the specific defect.
- We will check the Order history to confirm the date the item was purchased and determine if the item is still under the manufacturers warranty time limit.
- No Limit Motorsport will assign a Warranty RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Prepare a brief description of the defect. Remember that this is necessary for the manufacturer to evaluate the damage and determine the best course of action. (Repair/Replace/Return).
- Pack your return in a sturdy shipping carton using indestructible packing tape. Please do not ship the item in the original retail box, as they were not designed for the stresses of shipping.
- We will advise you where to send the package for the claim.
- Make sure to keep a record of the returning shipment. No Limit Motorsport cannot be responsible for the returned items until we have signed for the packages.
BACK TO TOP