1) Product being developed at this time. Call (714) 575-1193 for an update.
51…. - front only
9) Fits vehicles equipped with stock (OEM) rear sway bar ONLY.
10) All vehicles not equipped with stock (OEM) rear anti-roll bar require Adapter Kit part number 65.1006.
11) Adjustable rate.
12) Fits OEM or Progress lower arms part number 15.0803.
13) Rear bar includes chassis reinforcement (see photo).
14) Reinforcement bracket included.
15) NEW Front Lower Subframe Reinforcement. Attaches to lower control arm mounts and subframe for increased chassis stiffness.
16) 1988 models require ‘89-95 rear lower control arms.
17) Vehicles NOT equipped with stock rear bar require some OEM parts.
19) Hybrid Coil-overs, front is rebuild- able shock, rear is sealed shock.
20) Some vehicles will require OEM upper strut bearing, adapter kit part number 66.0102 or Honda part number 51726-S5A-004.
21) Front Struts fit OEM strut bearings or Ground Control camber plates ONLY.
22) Mustang Aluminum Rear Lower Control Arms. Reduces lateral rear axle motion during cornering and launch.
23) All vehicles not equipped with stock (OEM) rear anti-roll bar require Adapter Kit part number 65.0808.
24) Mustang Adjustable Rear Panhard Bar, see Ford page for additional products.
25) All vehicles will require OEM strut bearing, Adapter kit part number 66.0102 or (2) Honda part number 51726-S5A-004.
26) Replacement rear lower control arms in development, part number 15.0807.
27) Developed for track use only. This kit uses Delrin pivot bushings that may be noisy, and require regular maintenance.
28) Caster/camber plates are not recommended for vehicles equipped with coil-overs.
29) Early vehicles have horizontal endlink bolts, use part no. 61.0860. Later vehicles have vertical endlink bolts, use part no. 61.0861.