The FlashPro allows full user tuning and datalogging of late model performance Civics. It includes Windows based software called FlashProManager.
The FlashPro connects from your laptop's USB port to your vehicles diagnostic port to provide 90 second programming with a variety of calibrations with extensive real time and stored datalogging capabilities.
Hondata FlashPro features:
2006+ Civic Si / Civic Type R AFM/MAF based calibrations
- Programmable ECU interface.
- Connects via OBDII diagnostic port.
- USB 2.0 connection
- Works with Laptop or Desktop
- No ECU modification necessary.
- 90 second ECU programming time.
- 20 hours on board datalogging memory.
- FlashProManager Windows software.
- Check and clear diagnostic codes.
- Custom laptop gauges.
- Dual calibration storage - upload from one of two calibrations stored in the FlashPro
2006+ Civic Si / Civic Type R MAP based calibrations
- Ignition, fuel, cam angle, idle speed table editing.
- VTEC window.
- Rev and launch limiters.
- AFM calibration table.
- Map tracing & lambda overlay.
- 15 starting calibrations for common intakes and race header combinations.
Above features plus:
- Expanded fuel, ignition & cam angle tables for forced induction.
- 4 bar MAP sensor support (40 psi).
- 50 degree cam angle movement for more midrange torque (up from 45 degrees maximum).
- Support for larger injectors.
- Injector latency / dead time.
- Individual cylinder fuel & ignition trim.
- Race vehicle sensor disabling.
- Speed limiter removed.
- 50+ starting calibrations for intake, headers, forced induction & injector combinations.
What do I need to run the software?
- Windows laptop or desktop
- Windows XP, Vista or 7 (32 or 64 bit).
- USB 2.0 port
- CD-ROM Drive
- Macbook (Intel) running Bootcamp with the above specifications. Has been extensively tested and works well.
- Macbook (Intel) running Parallels with the above PC specification. Has been partially tested with no problems found to date.