The Hondata FlashPro allows full user tuning and datalogging of any supported 2004-2010 Acura TSX. The Hondata FlashPro includes Windows based software called FlashPro Manager.
The Hondata FlashPro connects from your laptop's USB port to your vehicles OBDII diagnostic port to provide real time programming, a variety of calibrations and extensive datalogging capabilities.
Hondata FlashPro features:
- Programmable ECU interface.
- Connects via OBDII diagnostic port.
- USB 2.0 connection.
- Works with Laptop or Desktop PC.
- No ECU modification necessary.
- 90 second ECU programming time.
- 20 hours on board datalogging memory.
- FlashProManager Windows software.
- Check and clear diagnostic codes.
- Custom laptop gauges.
- Dual calibration storage - upload from one of two calibrations stored in the FlashPro.
Acura TSX tuning features
- Ignition, fuel, idle speed, table editing.
- VTEC window.
- MAP sensor based tuning.
- Rev and launch limiters.
- Map tracing & lambda overlay.
- Choice of either AFM or MAP based fuel tuning.
- Expanded fuel ignition and knock tables for forced Induction.
- 4 bar MAP sensor support (43 psi).
- Support for larger injectors.
- Injector latency / dead time.
- Individual cylinder fuel & ignition trim.
- Individual cylinder knock control
- Starting calibrations for NA, forced induction & larger injectors.
What do I need to run the software?
- Windows laptop or desktop PC
- Windows XP, Vista or 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- USB 2.0 port
- CD-ROM Drive
- Macbook (Intel) running Bootcamp with the above specifications. Has been extensively tested and works well.
- Macbook (Intel) running Parallels with the above PC specification. Has been partially tested with no problems found to date.