Brembo Gran Turismo Big Brake Systems: Lamborghini
|Model||Year||Caliper||Disc Size and Type||Part Number||Note|
|Diablo Front||1991||1994||4||B,R,S||355x32 2-Piece||1B1.8019A||1B2.8019A|
|Diablo Rear||1991||1994||4||B,R,S||328x28 2-Piece||2A1.6002A||2A2.6002A|
- Requires modification to the OEM steering knuckle
- Requires modification to the OEM steering knuckle and use of included custom hubs
- 1995 E36 M3 models require minor modification to the lower control arm outboard of the ball joint
- This system consists only of 2-piece disc assemblies which directly replace the OEM discs
- Requires significant modification to the OEM knuckle
- Not for road use. This system eliminates the parking brake function if not used in conjunction with parking brake kit
- Not for road use. This system eliminates the parking/emergency brake function
- This system is to be used ONLY with OEM rear brakes, not to be used with the rear upgrade kit
- Special order only
- This system does not include brake lines, the OEM brake lines are retained
- This system can be fitted to CCM-equipped models, however the hand-brake calipers will not fit properly. The hand-brake calipers from a standard brake model can be obtained and used.
- This system includes oversized 2-piece disc assemblies, brackets, and hardware to be used with the original Brembo 8-piston calipers.
- For use only with 405mm M6 front brake system
Many of the GT systems require modification to, or removal of the OEM dust shield or backing plate.
Brembo Caliper Clearance Guide