Fidanza Flywheel Application Guide: Geo
|Model||Year||Engine||Notes||Aluminum Flywheel||Weight||Multi-Disc Aluminum Flywheel||Weight||Billet Steel Flywheel||Replaceable Friction Plate|
- 1 - Replacement of dual mass flywheel may cause added gear noise.
- 2 - Designed for aftermarket stacked style clutch. Check for fitment.
- 3 - 1996 and up must use 1995 clutch and flywheel mounting bolts (not included).
- 4 - Call for complete application list.
- 7 - Must use original Mazda part #N351-11-521 (not included).
- 9 - For 383 or 400 C.I.D. engine must use part# 624001 balance plate for 454 C.I.D. engine must use part# 624541 balance plate.
All applications are listed using the very best sources available. The end user must verify fitment before installation.