Progress Competition Series Take-apart Struts feature threaded steel bodies, oversize rod guides and hefty 14mm or 22mm rods for durability.
30mm shorter strut bodies for lower ride heights, improved ride quality and traction.
A) Polyurethane Components
Polyurethane Short Stops allow additional wheel travel. New strut top bushings and spring isolators also included.
B) Take-Apart Design
Strut tops are threaded for easy revalving. Custom valving is simple to install for road racing and drag racing. "How-to" video available.
C) Big Bore Size
Large 35mm piston and twin-tube cellular gas construction for consistent damping.
D) Threaded Spring Perches
Ride Height adjustable 1"-4" Detent locks collars in position every half turn. No lock ring necessary!
Includes Race Springs, Struts and all necessary hardware.
Progress engineers have taken the race-proven components from our winning Competition Series Take-Apart Coil-Over System and integrated them in a new series. This Competition Series II Coil-Over System uses shorter-than-stock sealed struts and slide-over height-adjustable threaded sleeves.
|MODEL||YEAR||SERIES I||(SERIES II)|
|Integra (alt. drop)||94-01||75.1003||77.1003|
|RSX (Inc. Type S)||02-04||75.0102 19|
|RSX (Inc. Type S)||05-06||75.0102 19, 25|
|Civic with "B" engine||88-91||75.1002||77.1002 16|
|Civic (alternate drop)||92-00||75.1003||77.1003|
|Civic with "H" engine||92-00||75.1003||77.1003|
|Civic Si||02-03||75.1007 19,20|
|Civic Si||04-05||75.1007 19,20|
|Civic Coupe, Incl. Si||06-07||75.1008 1|
|Civic Sedan||06-07||75.1008 1|
|Sentra, SE-R||91-94||75.1509 21|
1) Product being developed at this time. Call (714) 575-1193 for an update.
2) Dimensions may vary with year, model, & strut type.
3) Includes convertible.
4) Includes turbo & supercharger.
5) Includes Cobra, Excludes IRS
6) Excludes Wagon
7) Specified springs for NASA Pro 7 Race Series (pro7racing.com).
8) Camber kits as noted below. See page 4 for description and pictures:51…. - front only
52…. - rear only
53…. - complete kit
9) Fits vehicles equipped with stock (OEM) rear sway bar ONLY.
10) All vehicles not equipped with stock (OEM) rear anti-roll bar require Adapter Kit part number 65.1006.
11) Adjustable rate.
12) Fits OEM or Progress lower arms part number 15.0803.
13) Rear bar includes chassis reinforcement (see photo).
14) Reinforcement bracket included.
15) NEW Front Lower Subframe Reinforcement. Attaches to lower control arm mounts and subframe for increased chassis stiffness.
16) 1988 models require ‘89-95 rear lower control arms.
17) Vehicles NOT equipped with stock rear bar require some OEM parts.
19) Hybrid Coil-overs, front is rebuild- able shock, rear is sealed shock.
20) Some vehicles will require OEM upper strut bearing, adapter kit part number 66.0102 or Honda part number 51726-S5A-004.
21) Front Struts fit OEM strut bearings or Ground Control camber plates ONLY.
22) Mustang Aluminum Rear Lower Control Arms. Reduces lateral rear axle motion during cornering and launch.
23) All vehicles not equipped with stock (OEM) rear anti-roll bar require Adapter Kit part number 65.0808.
24) Mustang Adjustable Rear Panhard Bar, see Ford page for additional products.
25) All vehicles will require OEM strut bearing, Adapter kit part number 66.0102 or (2) Honda part number 51726-S5A-004.
26) Replacement rear lower control arms in development, part number 15.0807.
27) Developed for track use only. This kit uses Delrin pivot bushings that may be noisy, and require regular maintenance.
28) Caster/camber plates are not recommended for vehicles equipped with coil-overs.
29) Early vehicles have horizontal endlink bolts, use part no. 61.0860. Later vehicles have vertical endlink bolts, use part no. 61.0861.